VZLUSAT-2 nanosatellite on its way to USA
24. 9. 2020 - VZLU Scientists have completed work on the second VZLU nanosatellite and prepared its transport to Netherlands, from where the satellite, together with other European satellites will be transferred to the USA and installed in the dispenser of the Falcon 9 rocket launcher.
VZLU hosted Committee on Defence of the Chamber of Deputies
1. 7. 2020 -
VZLU is finishing its participation on the development of the new generation helicopter RACER
26. 6. 2020 - The goal of the new generation suburban means of transport will be to combine the characteristics of V/STOL together with high cruising speed allowing to provide fast transport in densely populated areas and between them.
VZLUSAT-1 celebrates 3 years on the orbit
23. 6. 2020 -
The L-39NG fatigue test has started. It should confirm triple lifespan
3. 6. 2020 - The fatigue test of the L-39NG jet aircraft, proving the service life of the new airframe in the length of 5,000 flight hours, has started in the Czech Aerospace Research Centre (VZLÚ).
PROPCONEL project enters the final phase
20. 5. 2020 - In the middle of 2020, VZLU is finishing research and development project PROPCONEL (More electric, advanced hydromechanic propeller control components together with Jihostroj a.s. (project coordinator) and the French company SAFRAN Group.
VZLU will launch second nanosatellite into orbit
4. 5. 2020 - After the successful Nanosatellite VZLUSAT-1, the Czech Aerospace Research Centre (VZLU) will launch second satellite into orbit - the VZLUSAT-2 will be equipped with an experimental earth observation camera.
VZLU involved in the production of protective equipment for the healthcare professionals during the COVID crises
15. 4. 2020 - At the time of urgent need for medical protective supplies, VZLÚ joined the activities of Czech industry in production of medical equipment.