VZLÚ contributes to the safety of aircraft engines
18. 1. 2021 - Aircraft engines are undoubtedly among the most reliable mechanical devices ever designed. However, even after the many decades of research, there are still phenomena that are not well predictable, one of them is the dynamic responses of turbine engines.
Zero Emission Aviation
24. 11. 2020 - Research initiative pioneers sustainable flight
The General Director of VZLU appointed as a member of the TA CR research board
18. 11. 2020 -
Company name abuse alert
6. 11. 2020 - VZLU and VZLU TEST, a.s. report detected misuse of their identity and the occurrence of fake certificates containing their identification elements.
The L-39NG passed the aerodynamic tests for the Light Attack version
4. 11. 2020 - Shortly after the L-39NG training version certification, an important initial step in the preparation of its armed version has been completed. A series of L-39NG tests took place in the low-speed wind tunnel of the Czech Aerospace Research Centre in Prague (VZLU), this time the tests were focused on the ability of the aircraft to carry various weapon systems.
VZLUSAT-2 nanosatellite on its way to USA
24. 9. 2020 - VZLU Scientists have completed work on the second VZLU nanosatellite and prepared its transport to Netherlands, from where the satellite, together with other European satellites will be transferred to the USA and installed in the dispenser of the Falcon 9 rocket launcher.
VZLU hosted Committee on Defence of the Chamber of Deputies
1. 7. 2020 -
VZLU is finishing its participation on the development of the new generation helicopter RACER
26. 6. 2020 - The goal of the new generation suburban means of transport will be to combine the characteristics of V/STOL together with high cruising speed allowing to provide fast transport in densely populated areas and between them.